Monday, March 4, 2013

Hi

Hola mama!

Thanks for the shoes!!!! I haven't recieved them yet, but I am grateful that you are always looking out for me :) I'm glad Brooky and I will match. I will think about that every time I  put those shoes on! :)

Sounds like the family is acting like they usually are. haha. I miss all of the kids so much!! And my wonderful parents. We just read this morning about the Mothers of the Army of Heleman and It made me realize how grateful I am for my amazing mother and that I can trust you :)

So here's the real run down of my companion! :) I still love her to death but I figured at least my immediate family can get a little taste of what it's like here. Haha. Well last week she rebuked evil spirits out of our apartment... it freaked me out a little bit to say the lease, especially because I didn't feel anything... but whatever makes her feel better. But, I did tell her it  freaked me out and then I told president in my weekly letter. He had her call her family. I guess he thought that would make her feel at peace. Which is great because she needs it. 

This week I told her that I like to fast dinner and breakfast and she flipped out at me. She said that she had never heard of such a thing and that it felt "utterly wrong" to do that. And that it was weird. I have held my tongue on a lot of things she says like how I can't say "Awesome" because it is too casual, but after she said that I was like, "Nuh uh, you have no right to freak out of me about that." Anyways :) I ended up having to fix the problem. Turns out I still have a lot to learn :) But i did feel like I was the bigger person in that situation.

Sigh... Good to get that off my chest. My companion is strange, but that's okay! Strange people are great!

Love you mucho!!!! Miss you :D

Love, Masey

No comments:

Post a Comment