Monday, February 11, 2013

Lo Siento!

Hola!

Sorry that I am emailing so late! The computers are all down in the Library so we had to go to a members home and there is only one computer here!
Anyways, I don't have any time to really write anything but I'll give ya a little preview ;)

This week consisted of: An awesome return missionary, Lots and LOTS of food (one day of 4 dinners right in a row!), a mother who has pretty much left her kids home alone for 3 days, Tortilla making, 3 Benidryls taken at 6 in the morning, some kids from Eritrea Africa who speak Kunama, and miracles!! always miracles.

Well transfers are this week. I should find out what's happening tonight. They are supposed to call us. I do know Sister Belford is leaving :( I'm sad about that. She's awesome, I love that Hermana :) 

Thanks for the package, everyone loved it! I heard mom that you met Sister Vanderver from Russellville on missionary mall! small world!

Love you all!!!! Mucho Mucho Amor!!!!'
Hermana Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment