Monday, December 3, 2012

Letter to Mama

Hola Mama :)

I just wanted to thank you and pops for all that you have taught me. You raised me to stand strong in what I believe and I would not be here without you. Any bumps in the road were my own fault and they had nothing to do with you or dad. I know that I gave you both a little heart ache in the past and I am sorry for that. I hope to never do that again and I don't plan on it ;) 

If I could ask for anything this Christmas it wouldn't be any of the things I usually ask for. I don't need anything from Santa, but I would love to see your sisters come back to the Church. I see people every day who have fallen away and I can't help but to think that they are somebody's aunt as well, and a missionary somewhere is praying that some other missionaries or some other ward members will reach out to them. I hope that Jenny comes to see the blessings the Gospel has for her. The only thing I can think to help her at this point is to keep loving her. 

Really though, I don't have anything to ask for :) just lots of pictures and ya'lls prayers will make me happy this Christmas. Love you mucho mucho!!!!

Love, Masey

No comments:

Post a Comment