Monday, December 24, 2012

Hola!

Buenas Tardes!!! So I don't have much to say today since I will be talking to you tomorrow :D But heads up, I got a surprise call from the assistants on Saturday and they put me on an exchange for the rest of the transfer, so until January 3rd so I am now in Huntsville. I was pretty sad about it at first because I don't get to spend Christmas at "home" with the Florence Ward and my sisters in the Apartment... But after a few tears shed in personal study I decided to study Humility and I just kept reminding myself that the mission is not about me. I am happy to do whatever president asks me to do. I am now with Sister Gehrig who is a German Temple square sister and she is great! She is an english speaker though, but we live with spanish sisters so we will be going on little exchanges so I can get spanish experience as well. I get to go to the Spanish branch on Sunday!!! That's pretty exciting. 

Other good news! JOSE LUIS IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!! He had his interview and everything and his date is this friday! President gave me permission to drive back to Florence to go to the Baptism so I am super excited I get to be there because at first I wasn't sure if he would let me.

Hmmm... not much else left to say, since i get to talk to you tomorrow!!!! I should be skyping ya'll tomorrow around noonish here so... 10ish there. Can't wait to see ya'll!!! Hopefully that time is okay for yall :) hopefully I remember my password for skype...

Love ya'll mucho!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment