Monday, July 29, 2013

Hey

I got an email from Serph. It was so great to hear from him. His email made me cry (but don't tell him that ;) ) His testimony was so strengthened from EFY. He said his favorite part was the preach my gospel activity they did where they had to teach and investigator. He said it made him want to go on a mission right now :) got to love it!
Oh guess what! I got a package from Cassi! She said she met Brayden at the airport when we was heading out :) He didn't tell me that. She gave him a big hug apparently and then remembered he was a missionary. haha. And guess what! Shes pregnant! She's due for february so I might be home before she has it. Sure hope so.
Love you LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything :D
Love, Tu Hija



No comments:

Post a Comment